MISSION & PURPOSE
The Ricki Rarick Junior Golf Program is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the overall growth and development of young men and women in furthering their knowledge of the game of golf, while learning respect, honesty, character building, self-discipline, sportsmanship, and many other attributes through participating in competitive junior golf tournaments.
It's a great introduction to competitive junior golf as well as an oportunity for more experienced players to compete. The Program is open for junior golfers of all skill levels ages 6 through 18 and/or through the summer of the senior year of high school. Most tournaments events are split into two groups with 13 and younger on one course and 14 and older at another course. There are a few events where all juniors will be at the same golf course.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Welcome to the Southwest Section Southern Chapter PGA Ricki Rarick Junior Golf Program. We are pleased to welcome you as a Member. As a Member, you will be eligible to compete in all the tournament events.
Here are the steps necessary to become a member:
- Sign up online. Click on the "Become a Member" button in the member registration box in the upper right hand corner and complete all of the required fields of information.
- Pay the $20.00 annual membership fee
- Membership is valid from January 1st - December 31st. It is renewable on January 1st of each year. You must agree to:
* Player Code of Conduct
* Spectator Code of Conduct
To play in 2016 Ricki Rarick tournament events, all juniors must take rules and etiquette test on line or attend the Big Break Junior Golf Clinic on Saturday, April 23rd at the First Tee of Tucson / El Rio Golf Course.
- Note: a one-time membership fee of $20.00 is required to play each year in any Ricki Rarick events. After that, each tournament event will generally cost $15.00 depending on the age and type of tournament. Registration for each event has its own entry that must be completed online through the website, paying by either (Visa or MasterCard).