What does it cost to become a member?
The “Gold Membership” is $70, and gives you access to the SAJGA Series, the Ricki Rarick Series & a FREE reciprocal JGAA membership. (to complete the JGAA membership you will need to email Katya Lewis - firstname.lastname@example.org - and request a profile on their website to register for the JGAA tournaments – this will be a separate profile/login)
The “Silver Membership” gives you access to the Ricki Rarick Series only (June-July tournaments only) is $20.00.
How much does it cost to play in the tournaments?
6 hole players- $20
9 hole players- $25-$40
18 holes - $75-$100
Ricki Rarick tournaments typically cost only $15.00 per event.
What are the benefits of being a GOLD member?
- 2019 Bag Tag
- 2019 Member Card – (discounted playing privileges at all Tucson City Golf Courses & The First Tee of Tucson programming locations)
- Various swag throughout the year- Hats, balls, visors, water bottles, etc
- Free JGAA membership
- Free Ricki Rarick membership
- Free clinics through The First Tee of Tucson –with University of Arizona Golf Teams, former PGA Tour Pros, & Monthly PGA Tour Superstore events
How do I join as a New Member?
Click on "Become a Member"
If I was a member last year does my ID and Password stay the same?
Yes. Even though you have to re-register as a member, the ID and Password will stay the same.
How do I re-register?
Click on "Previous Member Registration". Put your ID & Password and click sign in. Check the information and make any necessary changes. Once registered for current membership you will receive an email confirmation and will be able to sign up for tournaments.
When registering what is a Division?
- (1) Boys & Girls 6-7 – Plays 3 holes (Ricki Rarick series only)
- (2) Boys & Girls 6-8 – Plays 6 holes
- (3) Girls 9-10 – Plays 9 holes
- (4) Boys 9-10 – Plays 9 holes
- (5) Girls 11-12 – Plays 9 holes
- (6) Boys 11-12 – Plays 9 holes
- (7) Girls 13-14 – Plays 18 holes
- (8) Boys 13-14 Plays 18 holes
- (9) Girls 15-18 Plays 18 holes
- (10) Boys 15-18 Plays 18 holes
In some of the age brackets, based on the number of juniors and ability, we will adjust the juniors to their appropriate playing ability. The more experienced player will play up an age division and the beginning or intermediate players will stay within their age division. We will adjust the divisions as necessary after the first event if needed to be equitable to all participants. If you have any questions please contact Landyn Lewis.
As a New Member what happens after I register for membership?
You will receive an email containing your Player’s Club ID and Password from BlueGolf. Be careful to remember your Player’s Club ID and Password as you will need them for tournament registration. This ID & Password will remain the same for future renewal membership registrations.
How soon can I register for tournaments after I have become a member?
Once you have received your Player’s Club ID and Password, you are able to register for tournaments immediately.
What type of payment does SAJGA & Ricki Rarick accept?
All registrations are done online and we accept VISA or MasterCard.